Play of Game
- 7 v 7 ( Six and a goalie)
- 2 players in defensive zone at all times
- 2 long poles allowed
- Ten seconds to clear defensive zone
- Midline becomes back court once ball is cleared
- No backcourt violation on a shot or defensive deflection
- Score and standings will be kept
- There will be no 3 pass rule
- Minimum of 7 players
- No maximum roster size
- Two – 26 minute running-time halves.
- 2 minute halftime to change sides.
- After a goal, there will be a face-off.
- Boys = LIMITED body checking. Do not knock players down
- Girls = Middle School League = Checking below the shoulder only
- Girls = High School League = Normal checking
- 1 -, 2-, or 3-minute penalties for illegal body checks, slashing, and unsportsmanlike conduct.
- All penalty time served in full.
- Penalty time begins when player is in box and will be kept on the scoreboard.
- 4 personals = removal from the game and is issued a 2 game suspension. Two – 2 game suspension equals season suspension.
- If a player fights or is belligerent in any way, he/she will be expelled from the league permanently without exception and without refund.